It also includes a built-in microphone, enabling you, once switched on, to have a conversation or hear the surrounding environments through an amplified volume. There are no wires to trip over as it operates using a wireless transmitter. There’s also a built-in rechargeable battery that will last a full nine hours of continuous use.
The TV200 is the latest amplified headset from Amplicomms and is set to replace the ever-popular TV150.
- Superior comfort for long term use
- Extra Loud volume, adjustable up to 112dB
- Sensitive built-in microphone enables hearing surrounding close proximity area (personal on/off activation from the receiver)
- Mute sound source when surrounding Microphone is activated
- Easy to use adjustable volume control
- Adjustable Tone Control for optimizing sound quality
- Balance adjustment
- Completely wireless in-room solution, easy plug and play connection 2.3 / 2.8 MHz secured and powerful Infra-Red transmission
- Comfortable adjustable rubber ear cups
- Rechargeable built-in receiver battery with up to 9 hours of continuous use when fully charged