- Stylish; Multifunctional bird bath, planter and feeding area to attract various types of wild birds to your garden
- Solar-power; Features a solar light which automatically illuminates at night to create an interesting nocturnal feature
- Durable; Designed from weather-resistant plastic to prevent rusting and cracking
- Versatile; Available in 2 different colours to suit your garden and it’s the ideal size for any garden or outside space
- Robust; Comes with installation pegs so that you can secure it to soft ground, or alternatively you can take the bath off and fill the central pole with sand to weigh it down
Happy Beaks Bird Hotel with Solar Light
Attract different types of birds to your garden with this beautiful bird hotel from Happy Beaks. Designed to be more than just a bird bath, it features a planter near the base, perfect for planting some stunning flowers to attract even more birds, a large bird bath to keep birds hydrated and it also features a feeding area with built in solar light.
This stunning bird hotel features a solar light in the feeding area, once charged it will light up automatically at night to turn your bird hotel into an interesting feature. By expending energy from the sun, you benefit from no running costs and the light will automatically light up in the dark.
Measuring 103cm high and 50cm wide, it’s the perfect feature for any sized garden or outside space. It comes available in two different colours; classic bronze or verdigris with a weathered effect.
The bird bath comes with installation pegs so that you can secure it to soft ground, or alternatively you can take the bath off and fill the central pole with sand to weigh it down.
Includes a 12-month guarantee.
Dimensions: D50 x H103cm
Requires 1 x Ni-MH AA 600mAH 1.2V rechargeable battery (included)
G2733 – Verdigris
G2734 – Bronze