The plastic shell is removable and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and it operates without having to use drying agents or chemicals. A built-in battery tester reduces the risk of batteries being replaced to early, saving you money in the long run. The box is simple to open for those with less dextrous fingers and has just one button to press in order to operate. Each box can contain up to two pairs of hearing aids or cochlear implants.
Amplicomms is a German telecommunications company who specialise in creating pioneering technology for the hearing or visually impaired. They aim to produce quality products that can positively impact daily life.
- Removes moisture and condensation via gentle heat drying with simultaneous UV light radiation with 3 selectable levels.
- Removable plastic shell (dishwasher safe).
- Environmentally-friendly - you do not need any expensive chemicals or drying agents.
- 4 powerful UV lights ensure for even radiation.
- UV light inhibits the growth of bacteria which can cause itchy ears.
- Integrated battery tester - testing the batteries prevents premature replacement and helps you save money.
- The device is easy to open, even for people with arthritis. With auto-stop function if the cover is opened during operation.
- Easy single-button operation
- Can hold up to 2 pairs of hearing aids or cochlear implants.